United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prancing showpony has put a transfer request in apparently. How loyal is this ****, twice forcing a move away from his beloved club. I think at this rate the new Salford Ajax will implode before Christmas and Ten Bob will be on his way out

The Rags have officially signed the worlds best young left back whoever that is.
Apparently Luke Shaw now needs to find himself this season.
He could start by looking near the steak bake counter at his local Greggs !

As if it would make any difference to the Glazers what Ferguson had to say. The usual rag fantasy world
It must be terrible having to put up with American ownership; making funds available and breaking transfer record after transfer record over the years; appointing multiple 'mega' managers, or those imbued with that special toilet DNA; spending millions more than your extremely successful neighbours, but, alas, winning barely anything for a decade.
What a shame.
And - after all this - still scum.

Didn't he have a hand in the Glazers taking over or something like that? Plus he's taking their money still.

Plus if he wanted to say something, he would've done so long ago. The rot isn't recent.

The rot isn’t recent

I think Ferguson knew which way the club was heading and got out at the perfect time for him managerial legacy. He’s an astute man, I think he sensed the club was no longer going to be the powerhouse it was, more competitive clubs on the up. Football is a fickle sport, a lot of his achievements could be tarnished by a few years of the club going further downhill with him in charge. He timed his exit perfectly. I believe that’s the main reason he retired.

But I don’t know why Man Utd fans except him to speak out against the owners. He’s made a load of money from them, he loves a pound note, that’s why he always demanded no player earned more than the manager, so he would have no problem taking any amount from the club and bite the hand that feeds him. I’m sure he does love the club but I’m certain he would never put them before himself, like their fans want.

But come to think of it I’m not even really sure what their fans problem with the owners are? They say they take money out of the club but they don’t seem to have any problem spending 80 million on the likes of Harry Maguire and Sancho, it’s not really the owners fault that they turn out to be underwhelming. They seem a very well backed club by their owners..

The Rags have officially signed the worlds best young left back whoever that is.
Apparently Luke Shaw now needs to find himself this season.
He could start by looking near the steak bake counter at his local Greggs !

Another element of something " fresh " for their players to discuss in their interviews.

Rashford especially likes this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.