United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they have finally sighed a player that only Lyon was sniffing around in a position that they already have two players.
As previously said the only scouting tactic seems to be anyone with an Ajax or Dutch connection, bizzar!

Some of them still think hes the same playground bully he was. Guys a senile old fart that needs help to take a piss. Seeing him still in the crowds keeps them looking back to that era and not forward

He is clearly senile if he still turns up and watches that shite.

Wonder if he dreams of horse spunk ?

twelve Hags has to get rid of the shite in that club first.
There'd be nothing left if he did that. That would mean most of the players, most of the management team, the scouts, the stadium and the training ground would be gone.

They'd be left with just Kath on Reception and the media team.

Ferguson is still drawing a salary from the Rags (not minimum wage) and gets in free to watch any match he wants. Why would he rock the boat?
Coz he gets in free to watch that shite

So they have finally sighed a player that only Lyon was sniffing around in a position that they already have two players.
As previously said the only scouting tactic seems to be anyone with an Ajax or Dutch connection, bizzar!
It reminds me of when Sven came into City and basically came with a list of players his personal team had scouted, because the club was hopeless at finding decent players at the time.

Bear in mind that they've been preparing for his arrival for ages. You'd think their scouting network would have identified a list of targets to play his style of football months ago, but it's like he's turned up and the board have basically gone "any ideas?"

It reminds me of when Sven came into City and basically came with a list of players his personal team had scouted, because the club was hopeless at finding decent players at the time.

Bear in mind that they've been preparing for his arrival for ages. You'd think their scouting network would have identified a list of targets to play his style of football months ago, but it's like he's turned up and the board have basically gone "any ideas?"
I know we won fuckall but I always see those times as when we turned a corner. Just felt something was brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.