United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
United netspend for the last 5 years
Do you by any chance know if there are similar tables for the last 5 years wage spend of united, pool and City?
That together with your netspend tables might be very effective against all those who claim City is just buying success.

Also, how accurate do you reckon those netspend tables are?

You can see the odd sensible post but sadly it’s bypassed with better shit ......... one points out the signing of your two major recruitments is more or less funded by the sales of Jesus etc .......... sadly the wankers refuse to take in them kind of statements that are clearly true ............ honestly may this sort of stuff continue to carry on :) they hate the fact that City is a well run club and there’s continues to be an absolute joke
Their fig leaf is the “fact“ that we haven’t earned it, our accounts are fake etc etc. Lets them off the hook for outspending us and winning nowt.
If any of their hierarchy or players believe this nonsense, that is bound to make them lose confidence— asking how do we beat a cheat? I just wonder if this is a factor?
That leaves another question hanging: do they or Liverpool actually believe any of the complaints they make to the PL or UEFA or is it just a spoiling tactic?

Do you by any chance know if there are similar tables for the last 5 years wage spend of united, pool and City?
That together with your netspend tables might be very effective against all those who claim City is just buying success.

Also, how accurate do you reckon those netspend tables are?
Of course thats my speciality!

Or this one

Or this one

As to how accurate the netspend table are. A lot more accurate than transfermrkt. I legit source every single one individually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.