United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags only on scum TV?

Don't think I could handle commentary slightly less bias than Sky.

Apparently maguire being booed at every touch. Think that's really harsh to be honest, I don't understand how you could go to a match and boo your own player.

fucksake every paper is running story after story about these no mark cunts.

As soon as the rags kick a ball they will revert back to an irrelevant shit stain that needs flushed.
First game it'll be a "don't say it weekend" especially if we get Brighton's LB.

I was listening to talkragshite when they beat Leeds first game last season (I know but, I was sat in the car/ walking about all day as my wife was working funnily enough in Leeds, that's my excuse) and the wankfest was turned up to 11...superb stadium.....full... passionate fans...start of something big etc.

Rinse & repeat.

Fucking Scum, the media & the rags.

Watching it via some Aussie stream (I think)
The amount of rolling around on the floor and looking for the ref is outrageous.
Young kids, Malada or something similar, lost the ball to a challenge, screamed, jumped up and twisted in the air looking at the ref.
The ball went out of play for a rag throwing and he limped about 3 steps than ran to take it.
As I'm typing this the same kid has just fallen to the floor after being nudged, earning himself a FK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.