United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned Sir Marcus of de Fish Finger and for that I truly apologise. By mentioning the serial fraudster I have diverted attention from the fact that these useless fuckers cannot sign their No. 1 target (deJong) wantawayron still wants away and slabhead is the captain and would be Defensive Midfielder.
Fuck, could it get any more funnier.
Yes - don’t be satisfied yet

Maybe a biohazard sign or twenty would be appropriate to warn the unsuspecting public entering the scum central area.

Anyone think like me that we could do with another layer of cover in our midfield....?

i hear a lad calle Frankie DeJong is an okay player and available to buy, would it be worth putting in a cheeky bid?

If he came here after all the recent shenanigans with the club down the road, that to me would be the ultimate snub would it not?

Anyone think like me that we could do with another layer of cover in our midfield....?

i hear a lad calle Frankie DeJong is an okay player and available to buy, would it be worth putting in a cheeky bid?

If he came here after all the recent shenanigans with the club down the road, that to me would be the ultimate snub would it not?
There are a couple of Spanish blokes you will need to convince for that to happen.

The new town signs are ready.
—Salford Twinned with the End of the Earth.
—Salford Working together for a Nuclear Free Zone in Pendlebury.
—Salford: Backwards into the Future.
—Salford: Blame the Duke of Westminster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.