United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
United trying to recreate classic Madrid sides. Here's hoping they bring McMananam out of retirement and give Michael Owen and David Beckham a seat in the think tank. Somewhere Raul is looking for his old boots. Quick someone start a rumour City are interested in Puskas

It’s like watching a shit show of a soap opera - one of those that is so bad you have to watch it just to believe it’s as bad as they say even though you don’t care, a sort of morbid curiosity - they are the equivalent of Eldorado and we all know how that ended

It’s like watching a shit show of a soap opera - one of those that is so bad you have to watch it just to believe it’s as bad as they say even though you don’t care, a sort of morbid curiosity - they are the equivalent of Eldorado and we all know how that ended
I'd compare these lot more to Albion Market. Cheap bizarre bazaar.

Maguire in a back 3 is different to in a back 4 though. I can see why they might want him. Also without the weight of captaincy. I’d say he’d most likely be a success there if it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.