United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I'd be more worried about United/Liverpool bias if they were born in London or Scandinavia.

London is overwhelmingly filled with supporters of London clubs, Arsenal/Chelsea/Tottenham do seem to have cross-London support, and then followed by the sub-regional teams (Fulham, QPR, Millwall or whoever). Interesting that not a single current EPL referee was born in London though, you'd have thought at least 1 was.

London is overwhelmingly filled with supporters of London clubs, Arsenal/Chelsea/Tottenham do seem to have cross-London support, and then followed by the sub-regional teams (Fulham, QPR, Millwall or whoever). Interesting that not a single current EPL referee was born in London though, you'd have thought at least 1 was.
I had a chat with an Arsenal fan from London last year and he said he hates United because of the arrogance of their fans and he knows loads of cockney reds.

He said he doesn’t really care about City as he only ever meets City fans when he comes up north to see family, his family he visits are specifically based in south Manchester.

nmnmnm.png

If the Rags were a boxer who would they be?

I'll go, the Audley Harrison in the David Hate fight (after the huge talk he gave it pre-game) or a less talented Adrian Broner - big mouth twat that can't back it up in the ring...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.