United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
May have missed this but using napkin maths, do city now earn more than utd now? We get more money via the PL and champions league, sponsors level (?), match day income I’d imagine they will be higher but with them paying dividends, servicing the debt surely even without player sales we are clear of them?

May have missed this but using napkin maths, do city now earn more than utd now? We get more money via the PL and champions league, sponsors level (?), match day income I’d imagine they will be higher but with them paying dividends, servicing the debt surely even without player sales we are clear of them?
We're ahead of them anyway afaik. Dividends or no.

I'd imagine they're way ahead on merchandise. They're selling replica shirts, duvet covers, Fred the Red pencil cases etc etc by the cargo ship in Asia and Africa.

I'd imagine they're way ahead on merchandise. They're selling replica shirts, duvet covers, Fred the Red pencil cases etc etc by the cargo ship in Asia and Africa.
This always puzzles me, generally poor population in poor countries.....I can't get my head around them buying Official and not snide stuff at a fraction of the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.