United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Arnold summary at the end is Comedy Gold.
Heh

The Caf, has hardly reacted to the news yet, other than a few ‘got to get glazers out’… as always without any thinking of how that could ever happen.

I really don’t see the glazers ever leaving until some insane muppet(s) decide they have about 5bn in the bank they really don’t want to see ever again.

Another year out the champs league be nice! Revenue be up at least another 50m if they were in it this season plus money is going up in the competition this year!

How dear what a shame. Are the protests back on

What do they expect when uncle malcs spawn is spending so much money improving the team....money doesn't grow on trees, just in the ground as lovely black oil.

I particularly enjoyed this comment... Broadcasting revenues were £214.9m, a decrease of £39.9m, or 15.7%, primarily due to playing 22 fewer home and away games across all competitions compared with the previous year.

You're fucking shit.

The uncomfortable truth for Rags is that their most decorated manager of all time was a money grabbing drunk moron who is directly responsible for the Glazers being attached to the club. This video always makes me chuckle and shows what a dodgy bastard he was, and how he lined his family pockets with transfer money...

They call us dodgy....

This explains why "Fergie" went from wanting £110,000,000 to settling for £2,500,000 out of court...

Toilet gate is also a disgrace along with many other parts of their 'history'

Last edited:
The uncomfortable truth for Rags is that their most decorated manager of all time was a money grabbing drunk moron who is directly responsible for the Glazers being attached to the club. This video always makes me chuckle and shows what a dodgy bastard he was, and how he lined his family pockets with transfer money...

They call us dodgy....

This explains why "Fergie" went from wanting £110,000,000 to settling for £2,500,000 out of court...

Toilet gate is also a disgrace along with many other parts of their 'history'

Sir Bobby and his cup final tickets. Louis and his iffy meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.