United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charges dropped not cleared. Didn't it come out she's back with him? Assuming it's true, How can he, as somebody accused of those crimes even be in a position to get back with her? Wouldn't any contact with her be considered interfering with the witness and ground for further arrest?

It's no real surprise he won't do time for his crimes, people with money rarely do but we all heard the tapes, he's guilty as they come and in an age where social media rules, surely no club can be stupid enough to offer this scumbag game time

I was intrigued to see what the rag fans made of this.
So I put on my PPE and went and had a look.
Seems roughly about 50/50 split with some wanting him gone, surprisingly from the ones wanting him to stay they’re using the word ‘innocent’
Obviously their definition of innocent differs very differently to mine.
How anyone can use the word innocent after hearing them recordings is beyond me.
This comment stood out though.
If my club employed anyone in this situation I’d stop supporting them.
My morals go much deeper than a club badge.14D0442D-424F-4E01-BE90-B3AC02052E90.jpeg

Greenwood listed as a rag player again now! The pr that will be in the Media now will be of the scale even Neville backing him! The reason is he is a top notch player if he was a bag of shit he’d of been kicked out the club as soon as that video came out!

Regardless of criminal prosecutions United would be stupid if greenwood ever plays for the club again. Same applies to us and Mendy.

But considiring how poor Sancho and Antony are he probably will play for United again..

Yes, cleared of all charges.
NOT cleared. The case is not being pursued because (1) Key prosecution witnesses have withdrawn (2) New evidence has come to light. This being the girl and he are back together and she (and others)has withdrawn their evidence. Hence NO CHANCE of a successful prosecution, therefore the charges against him will not be continued. This is NOT cleared of all charges.

NOT cleared. The case is not being pursued because (1) Key prosecution witnesses have withdrawn (2) New evidence has come to light. This being the girl and he are back together and she (and others)has withdrawn their evidence. Hence NO CHANCE of a successful prosecution, therefore the charges against him will not be continued. This is NOT cleared of all charges.

Agree but we know the Pr that will be coming out now just so the rags can have a top class player in there squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.