United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amidst all the excitement of whipping the Rags to win the Double the most important point from yesterday is they’ve turned a corner.
During yesterdays game I kept thinking about how, with hindsight, our semi final win with the Yaya goal was seen as a turning point for us and I kept hoping that we wouldnt allow that to happen for them. If they had won yesterday it would have been a real boost for that lot with a domestic cup double - as it happened we denied them that thankfully.

Beckham with the typical rag selective memory - he is from Chingford -Sheringham also a Londoner - OGS Norwegian - Schmeichel Danish - either the boundaries of Salford are further apart than we know or he is making shit up. I'll go the latter.

Fucking hell, already moving the goal posts. Now it’s won by home grown talent and winning it the 1st time. Lol!

I’m more shocked he managed to string a complete sentence together without saying erm, erm, erm. Obviously been paying for media skills and presentation training. The thick Rag ****!

He's from Warwickshire. How do you know it's from the club shop and not any other place that does shirt printing?

Apologies, I don't know much about this (shirt printing) the picture seemed to me to be a very professional job so I assumed it was done officially.... but I accept it could have been done by any sort of printing shop and made to look exactly like the ones done at Old Trafford in the club shop.

Fucking hell, already moving the goal posts. Now it’s won by home grown talent and winning it the 1st time. Lol!
That's okay. We'll just be the first team to win it while actually qualifying for the Champions League as champions, rather than through UEFA's charity case 'almost champions - good try' scheme.

Beckham with the typical rag selective memory - he is from Chingford -Sheringham also a Londoner - OGS Norwegian - Schmeichel Danish - either the boundaries of Salford are further apart than we know or he is making shit up. I'll go the latter.

‘We were all homegrown players’:

Schmeichel, Irwin, May, Johnsen, Stam, Cole, Sheringham, Cruyff, Blomqvist, Keane, van der Gouw, Yorke, Solksjaer, Berg…

Yeah alright, Cockney Dave.

Proper Red Bitter comments from the Cockney wanker.

IMG_2482.jpeg

Beating these degenerate, glory supporting, double-digit IQ c**** at Wembley yesterday made one of the greatest days of my life.

I hope the rancid mob of cockney reds spent the rest of their evening regretting supporting a team to which they have no connection whatsoever.

Your team is shit, your manager is a Primark Pep, and your club has been in decline for over a decade now.

There is a rapidly rising blue tide and you are on the verge of drowning in it.

And I hope that horrible old despot of a former manager lives to see your ruin.

He's never been renowned for his intelligence.

Probably why posh spice thinks of Nicky Weaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.