United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we've wounded them as much as we did when Sergio scored. Possibly even more.

Their arrogance blinds them and maybe some of them are waking up to the fact we're bigger and better than them. The majority won't be and I expect Gill, along with Levy at spurs and other bitter cunts to keep wasting their energy on trying to destroy us.

What I’d like to see after this has settled is the spotlight is firmly fixed on the other teams in the premier league and the likes of Bayern, Real Madrid, Barca, PSG, and the Italian clubs.

Don't know if he's brave or stupid TBH. Either way the racism and other jibes that were directed at this lad are totally out of order. Some people have still got a long way to go.
And the point of the video was what ?? One stupid thick twat who was very fortunate that he didn`t get a good slap.Out of how many City fans did he pass and as far as I could count only two people gave him some racial shit, which by the way I deplore.
There are racists in any sort of community whether it be football related or not.

Primark Pep - love it!

You make a good point about some of their fans though. Note I said some because I do know United fans who are every bit as loyal as I am. However, there’s also a significant percentage amongst them who can’t handle it because, basically, it’s not what they signed up for. They thought it was a safe bet - that they could spend a whole lifetime basking in the reflected glory of winning trophies and taking the piss out of us for being so shit.
You saying how some United fans can't handle it reminds me years ago when a lad I'd known since school who supported them used to pass me on the way to work years later and we used to chat all the time about how our respective teams were doing (United great, City shite) in a really intelligent way- then came the day City beat them 5-1, and for the first ever time the following Monday, since I'd known him he crossed over the busy dual carriageway to avoid talking to me.......... and that's someone who allegedly was quite an intelligent person, fucking astounding........

It's clearly Ra"G". I'm ashamed we still have Blues that want to label fellow Blues racist. Unacceptable.
Unacceptable to call out what is wrong? Next you'll be telling me Gaudino was a driving instructor for BSM.

I didn't see it all, but the glimpse the RAG sounds like black - and it starts the video. Definitely 'bl' as a sound and not 'r'. And, there's a debate. The incident is on social media and the Youtube tosser even labelled it as racist. No doubt enough video footage and attention to bring it to everyone's attention.

I am experienced in phonetics, phonics, and listening... sorry but it is quite clear. Hate it. Have mates who complain about racism, and go often enough to hear it. No need for it. Recently had a go at a Chinese fan for photo-editing a former black player from a promotion image and circulating it. Why is it still around?!

Due to losses over recent years at Man Utd are they not in breach of ffp rules? And if they are, why is this not getting more media coverage? And why have they not been charged with a potential breach? By my reckoning, they won't be doing much transfer business this summer apart from selling players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.