United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday on the bus I was driving 1 of them got on in his zebra tracksuit. We got to Peterlee bus station and he asked me "what time do we get to Sunderland?". I had to tell him that the bus was actually going to Hartlepool and he had got on the bus on the wrong side of the road. It kept me amused all afternoon. They really are a special breed

Speaking of which, a rag has made an hour plus video of De Gea’s mistakes. It’s 104 minutes.

Why would you do that with your OWN goalie.

Yesterday on the bus I was driving 1 of them got on in his zebra tracksuit. We got to Peterlee bus station and he asked me "what time do we get to Sunderland?". I had to tell him that the bus was actually going to Hartlepool and he had got on the bus on the wrong side of the road. It kept me amused all afternoon. They really are a special breed
IMG_20230604_192610_012.jpg

These two were stood 25+ deep in all the City fans at Wembley tube heading back out to Wealdstone, then realised they were on the wrong platform.

Think they were just wrong 'uns personally.

Edit*** just noticed the sign behind them. Perfect.

We all know the Rag mantra which has existed the last ten years.
Wait until end of season, buy players who automatically become best in World. Get giddy for two months, buy new kit and proclaim it’s your year (TM- dippers).
Season starts reality bites.

Don’t say it :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.