United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, a rag has made an hour plus video of De Gea’s mistakes. It’s 104 minutes.

Why would you do that with your OWN goalie.
Own ex- goalie. He's gone, he ain't coming back so like you say, why waste 104 minutes of your Billy no mates, sad, pathetic, alone in the box room (with your phil neville duvet) waiting for mummy's runny egg a soldiers tea, life making it......oh I think I've just answered my own post.

Hellllloooo David its ten bob here listen you dont figure in my plans going forward cos i need to shtart playing more from da back ,luckily you are out of da contract.
If you could just hold off signing for anyone, and please keep your phone on as i may have no choice but to come crawling back and beg you to once again boot the ball long for the Rashford to fuck up his shot ,no hard feelings David see you in a month for da pre -season training .

View attachment 85208

These two were stood 25+ deep in all the City fans at Wembley tube heading back out to Wealdstone, then realised they were on the wrong platform.

Think they were just wrong 'uns personally.

Edit*** just noticed the sign behind them. Perfect.
This deserves two likes

Hellllloooo David its ten bob here listen you dont figure in my plans going forward cos i need to shtart playing more from da back ,luckily you are out of da contract.
If you could just hold off signing for anyone, and please keep your phone on as i may have no choice but to come crawling back and beg you to once again boot the ball long for the Rashford to fuck up his shot ,no hard feelings David see you in a month for da pre -season training .
It’s ok though we are signing Pickford who can kick it further than you, we just have to teach him not to kick the ball out of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.