United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing about ten bob, is that the man has no shoulders. I mean what sort of a man has no shoulders?

I've seen women with broader shoulders than this bald prick, and he pretends to be the hard man, who is not to be messed with in the dressing room.

No shouldered rag ****!!
Gladstone Small.

Perhaps we need a poll on who would make a better manager and coach than Ten Hag, given all the resources at his disposal.

1. a set of traffic cones
2. Avram Glazer
3. Alan Ball
4. Julian Clary
5. Rameses II
6. The entire BM match day thread posters
7. ’Mark goldbridge’
8. Prak
9. The players themselves
10. Bobby Charlton’s combover

… I’ll stop there it’s getting silly. There’s no way that the Xenforo software can support these and the other 13.5 trillion possible poll options.

They are fortunate to have more than 2 points to be honest and could easily have none.

The demise of £70m Casemiro is wonderful! What an absolute waste of money.
Everyone in the world knew you'd get one good season out of him, but by the time he'd settled he'd already be declining. Real must have been laughing their arse off for getting that sort of money and final payday for a club legend they were going to have to phase out anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.