United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from Ten Hag after taking over the swamp - "I will break the domination of Manchester City and Liverpool in the league" - Table today - NINE points adrift of City and SEVEN adrfit of the scoucers after only FIVE games. How many years is his contract for?
And who can forget his rousing speech last season saying they was going to Wembley to bring the cup back.

Guy is shite.

I'm absolutely convinced utd only got him coz he has a bald head and they thought he was a Pep clone.

Sancho has mental health issues. Ffs every one has issues. I'm fucking sick of sportsmen on radio going on about mental health. No fucker cares about Joe bloggs. I have enough on my plate to worry about any fycker on the radio who cries wolf ( when it seems they fuck up) to then issue a " I suffer from " just fuck off.
Well said.

Sancho has mental health issues. Ffs every one has issues. I'm fucking sick of sportsmen on radio going on about mental health. No fucker cares about Joe bloggs. I have enough on my plate to worry about any fycker on the radio who cries wolf ( when it seems they fuck up) to then issue a " I suffer from " just fuck off.
Same here. I am sick of these twats, with money, fame, who bleat on about their mental health, their sexual abuse, their struggles in life, whilst we all just cope with that shit whilst NOT having the money to make it feel better. It really irks me nowadays

Yeah its unbelievable that their strategy seems to be "let's copy City". Sanchez. Fred. Maguire. And finally a manager who looks a bit like Pep. Hilarious.

Player after player down the years have all spouted the same:
‘we just want to play and what goes on at board level doesn’t effect us.’
Every club that’s had any kind of upheaval whatsoever.
Fuck off blaming the owners - you’re paid to play, you know - for the badge, boyhood club, the glory because of course this is manchesnytid we’re talking about.
There was Shearer last night blaming it all on poor UMS. Dickhead.
They’re shite. End of. Hoping Bayern absolutely destroy them on Wednesday.
Loving it.
SCUM.
WTFAMu.
As you were Blu3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.