United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gave one of the worst defensive performances I have ever seen when we beat them 6-3 but not a peep from the media at the time. He is shite.
My brother in law told me how well the wee man had been playing before last season's Derby at home. I stated that I really hoped the poison dwarf would be picked to play against big Irling,.as he would get bullied off the park. It turned out that I was right.

They've had a relatively difficult start to the season, but six points from 15 is a pitiful return (especially when you consider how fortunate they were against Wolves and, to a lesser extent, Forest). They appear to have made little progress under Ten Hag, and few of his signings have really worked out. Real had their pants down getting £70m for Casemiro. I imagine that results will improve as the fixtures get easier (Burnley, Palace, Brentford and Sheffield Utd in the league before they play us), but it's only papering over the cracks. Their problems are so deep-rooted that there is no quick fix. It's glorious to see them in this state.

I have no doubts whatsoever that pgmol will bail them out again, very soon. The rags cannot be permitted to drift too far from a much-coveted top four place.
Around Christmas time, when all hope looks lost, the brave Sir Howard of the Webb will appear on the horizon, excalibur held on high and his battle-hardened foot soldiers by his side: Paul Tierney, Anthony Taylor, Michael Oliver, Stuart Attwell etc.
The rags will be saved at the last minute and all will be well as the Glazers rub their fat, sweaty hands in glorious anticipation of the huge income CL football will bring.
Webb's army will destroy any opposition to their paymasters at the swamp by wiping out the hopes of the fans at Villa Park, Stamford Bridge, Goodison Park and so on in order to ensure the also-rans get fuck-all whilst their favourite red top side goes marching on.
And with the money from Europe coming in the rags will be able to splash out on reviving the careers of Titus Bramble, Emile Heskey, Andy Carroll and Tony Yeboah - £400 million for each one.

Rinse and repeat.
It seems they are using the same script as last year.

As you say PiGMOL will get them on a winning run. They'll play us and we'll spank them. They'll get a dodgy win against Liverpool and be artificially "unbeaten" until the next derby.

It's quite pathetic really, they finish no lower than sixth most season, are always in european competiton and win a cup the odd year.

That isn't turmoil, that isn't trauma, that isn't a club in freefall.

Get to fuck you whiney rags cunts

Just fuck off and get relegated and try and find some humility you sad, sad, sad, sad, pathetic cunts

Great comment, realistically there are 14 other PL teams that would swap last years rags performance for theirs this year !

Reactions: CC1
The dickhead Stuart Hall used to refer to the swamp as the Theatre of Dreams in his post-match reports on Radio 5, but I'm not sure if that's the original reference.
He also called Goodison the School of Science and Maine Road the Theatre of Base Comedy. He'll have had a pet name for Klanfield as well but I don't recall it.

The college of car theives

They've had a relatively difficult start to the season, but six points from 15 is a pitiful return (especially when you consider how fortunate they were against Wolves and, to a lesser extent, Forest). They appear to have made little progress under Ten Hag, and few of his signings have really worked out. Real had their pants down getting £70m for Casemiro. I imagine that results will improve as the fixtures get easier (Burnley, Palace, Brentford and Sheffield Utd in the league before they play us), but it's only papering over the cracks. Their problems are so deep-rooted that there is no quick fix. It's glorious to see them in this state.

And they are too entitled to believe that there is a need to change.

I've got nothing against Tent Peg. Seems a decent guy etc.

However, he is in way over his head. The stress cracks are starting to show. His handling of the Sancho situation shows he is not strong enough for the job.
First he should not have publicly shamed Sancho. Even the GPC knew to never wash your dirty linen in public.
No situation is made better by doing it. I think it was a weak attempt to show how strong Tent Peg is/was.

Sancho had every right to respond in the public domain. Tent Peg set the president.
Tent Peg then made his second mistake.
Instead of saying "he" has to maintain discipline, he used the Glazer as a scape goat when reports of Sancho training away from the squad. "The Glazer's asked to restore discipline when i got the job, and that is what i'm trying to do".

He is trying to distance himself away from any kickback from Sancho. Might be partly to do with the rags knowing Sancho has mental health issues. (Duty of care etc)
Any decent manager DEMANDS discipline, and wouldn't feel the need to explain himself, never mind saying somebody else made him do it.
Pep has let certain things slip in interviews, but that was to carefully motivate certain players. Not to enhance his own reputation.
Sancho has mental health issues. Ffs every one has issues. I'm fucking sick of sportsmen on radio going on about mental health. No fucker cares about Joe bloggs. I have enough on my plate to worry about any fycker on the radio who cries wolf ( when it seems they fuck up) to then issue a " I suffer from " just fuck off.

Sancho has mental health issues. Ffs every one has issues. I'm fucking sick of sportsmen on radio going on about mental health. No fucker cares about Joe bloggs. I have enough on my plate to worry about any fycker on the radio who cries wolf ( when it seems they fuck up) to then issue a " I suffer from " just fuck off.

Get out of Jail free card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.