United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its unbelievable that their strategy seems to be "let's copy City". Sanchez. Fred. Maguire. And finally a manager who looks a bit like Pep. Hilarious.
And a forward that sounds like Haaland, is left footed and has the blond hair.
Utd have gone all single white female on us.

As John Lydon sang all those years ago: “and it’s all falling to bits…gloriously!”
CgAGVmJxBCyAJttoAABiSULdbbg865.jpg.webp

No future
No future
No future for you

No future
No future
No future for me

No future
No future
No future for you

I watched MOTD yesterday and the blame was laid at the stalled sale of the club. Really, that makes the players, coaching and tactics rubbish does it?
What is amusing is how ignorant about football some of their fanbase has become. I saw their highlights last night. At one point Rashford miscontrolled the ball, ran like a headless chicken with his head down, and sliced the ball wide of goal. It was pathetic yet all the fans in the Stretford End applauded wildly as if it was a near miss. Rashford is repeatedly described as world-class, especially for his England performances against pub teams. But he is an average player. He has pace but no awareness of the rest of the field. He is 26 next month but is not as good now as he was aged 18.

I’m sure come Monday night if Neville is on MNF that sky will give him a platform to call out the Glazers again live on TV ..
This is like asking "do bears shit in the woods".
Of course he'll be on his platform boring to death subscription paying supporters of other football clubs with his woes.
It's predictably boring from Sly sports that every week of every season they are trying to spoonfeed their audience on all things Man utd.
Pathetic man working for a Pathetic company

My thoughts exactly.

I picked up on that phrase (stick to the rules) and I don't think it was lost in translation either.

He really does see himself as some sort of hard-core disciplinarian who thinks he's got the charisma and tactical know-how to pull it off.

Meanwhile, the players are thinking "yeah, whatever Eric"

Tent Peg has obviously bought into the media narrative that he's running a tight ship and keeps his players in check.

Look at Ronaldo, he drops him and the very next game he plays; he picks him to be the fucking captain.

It wasn't Tent Peg that dealt with 'the Ronaldo situation' it was Ronaldo that engineered a move away from the club.

These players at the swamp are going to be playing Tent Peg like a fiddle by Christmas.
He might not be there at Christmas st this rate.

What is amusing is how ignorant about football some of their fanbase has become. I saw their highlights last night. At one point Rashford miscontrolled the ball, ran like a headless chicken with his head down, and sliced the ball wide of goal. It was pathetic yet all the fans in the Stretford End applauded wildly as if it was a near miss. Rashford is repeatedly described as world-class, especially for his England performances against pub teams. But he is an average player. He has pace but no awareness of the rest of the field. He is 26 next month but is not as good now as he was aged 18.
Does he ever smile?
He's one surly looking guy

Ten Hag is not a bad coach - he’s up there with Luis Enrique, Klopp, Nagelsmann & Tuchel in the best-of-the-rest bunch. But he’s not working miracles, so he’ll have to go. Rinse, and repeat.
I disagree. The coaches you've mentioned are coaches that've won the lot in top leagues, with most of them being CL winners. With maybe the exception of Nagelsmann (who isn't as proven), the rest can be labelled as 'elite coaches', they aren't a 'best-of-the-rest' bunch. Ten Hag is not in that bracket however - a good coach, but not an elite one.

Bollocks ! I dont believe that at all. Only once ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.