United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is amusing is how ignorant about football some of their fanbase has become. I saw their highlights last night. At one point Rashford miscontrolled the ball, ran like a headless chicken with his head down, and sliced the ball wide of goal. It was pathetic yet all the fans in the Stretford End applauded wildly as if it was a near miss. Rashford is repeatedly described as world-class, especially for his England performances against pub teams. But he is an average player. He has pace but no awareness of the rest of the field. He is 26 next month but is not as good now as he was aged 18.

The other thing that stood out for me - but wasn’t mentioned at all by his “admirers” - was the way he just slowly jogged about when he lost the ball & in particular when the rags didn’t have the ball. No hard work from him - he just likes the glory.

Our players, on the other hand, run around & press the opposition like mad when we haven’t got the ball - & win it back. Every one of them.

But that’s why we’re treble winning; record breaking CHAMPIONS.

CITEH

Sancho has mental health issues. Ffs every one has issues. I'm fucking sick of sportsmen on radio going on about mental health. No fucker cares about Joe bloggs. I have enough on my plate to worry about any fycker on the radio who cries wolf ( when it seems they fuck up) to then issue a " I suffer from " just fuck off.

I'm not saying Sancho has mental health issues. What i mean Tent Peg distancing himself from any come back if there is any kickback in the future. Ie i didn't bully/mistreat Sancho. I was just following my bosses orders etc.
It shows he isn't up to the job.

I'm not saying Sancho has mental health issues. What i mean Tent Peg distancing himself from any come back if there is any kickback in the future. Ie i didn't bully/mistreat Sancho. I was just following my bosses orders etc.
It shows he isn't up to the job.

He's keeping his talent well hidden ......................

They've had a relatively difficult start to the season, but six points from 15 is a pitiful return (especially when you consider how fortunate they were against Wolves and, to a lesser extent, Forest). They appear to have made little progress under Ten Hag, and few of his signings have really worked out. Real had their pants down getting £70m for Casemiro. I imagine that results will improve as the fixtures get easier (Burnley, Palace, Brentford and Sheffield Utd in the league before they play us), but it's only papering over the cracks. Their problems are so deep-rooted that there is no quick fix. It's glorious to see them in this state.

I remember last year when everyone in the British football punditry was really high on Casemiro, Sid Lowe just said “Real Madrid very rarely sell at the wrong time”.

And I looks like he was absolutely spot on. He was good for 6 months after arriving and has looked closer to 41 than 31 ever since.

Something the glazers always do is sack the manager if top 4 is looking unlikely.... and I'm getting England under Capello vibes with them. The players don't seem to want to work hard for him and they've undermined the manager before. He could be gone soon.
Not sure they can afford to. They couldn’t afford Amrabat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.