United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the wages they pay to the players compared to the amount of fans they get into the ground, not sure how they square up FFP
Wages and salaries are over 100% of turnover in their 2022 accounts. Technically they're insolvent, as liabilities far exceed assets, but they they've got wealthy owners who can just pump money in when they need it.

I don't think Gaz should be lecturing anyone on how to run a football club.

Wages and salaries are over 100% of turnover in their 2022 accounts. Technically they're insolvent, as liabilities far exceed assets, but they they've got wealthy owners who can just pump money in when they need it.

I don't think Gaz should be lecturing anyone on how to run a football club.

or indeed anything worthwhile

It is a disgrace especially when there is 19 other teams in the league but they let him have a platform to push the narrative of Glazers are bad for the rags,surprisingly they don’t seem to have cottoned on that subscribers are cancelling sky over not just the price but the continuing fawning of anything no matter how small of the rags ..
I put sky sports on at 10am this morning and they spent 20/25 min speaking about united then Liverpool. Followed by a quick City recap and anything else that happened yesterday before an ad break 5 min later.

I know United are news due to the constant turmoil but it gives you an idea how they see their audience.

I watched MOTD yesterday and the blame was laid at the stalled sale of the club. Really, that makes the players, coaching and tactics rubbish does it?
Totally missed the point and a big reason why they are in this mess. The media personalities constant pandering and apologetic because they are Man u. It’s great but embarrassing to watch.

I put sky sports on at 10am this morning and they spent 20/25 min speaking about united then Liverpool. Followed by a quick City recap and anything else that happened yesterday before an ad break 5 min later.

I know United are news due to the constant turmoil but it gives you an idea how they see their audience.

Shocked I tell you ......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.