United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not allowed to have two good seasons..."
If they regard last season as a good season it shows how far they have fallen.
top 4 finish a trophy and anoher cup final

it was a good season for them, the ones that don't think that are their main issue, humility and a reality check is needed not continued delusion and entitlement

I remember last year when everyone in the British football punditry was really high on Casemiro, Sid Lowe just said “Real Madrid very rarely sell at the wrong time”.

And I looks like he was absolutely spot on. He was good for 6 months after arriving and has looked closer to 41 than 31 ever since.
Pretty much funded their bid for Jude Bellingham. Some upgrade that.

Wages and salaries are over 100% of turnover in their 2022 accounts. Technically they're insolvent, as liabilities far exceed assets, but they they've got wealthy owners who can just pump money in when they need it.

I don't think Gaz should be lecturing anyone on how to run a football club.
Probably a good thing that they won't be getting European football next year because that will be a ffp failure.

This is like asking "do bears shit in the woods".
Of course he'll be on his platform boring to death subscription paying supporters of other football clubs with his woes.
It's predictably boring from Sly sports that every week of every season they are trying to spoonfeed their audience on all things Man utd.
Pathetic man working for a Pathetic company
It's like Talkshite. A pathetic rag fanzine radio station

It's like Talkshite. A pathetic rag fanzine radio station
I try not to listen – but sometimes in the car i'll flick it on just to see what they're talking about... couple of times on a Saturday evening i've turned it over and Goldbridge has been on... listened for a minute and it's literally a United fan phone-in... a couple of nights ago, turned it on and it was Lianne Sanderson and some other bloke... both Rags, and again it was like a United fan show... fucking pathetic... it should be an impartial station – hopefully it goes to the wall sometime soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.