United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try not to listen – but sometimes in the car i'll flick it on just to see what they're talking about... couple of times on a Saturday evening i've turned it over and Goldbridge has been on... listened for a minute and it's literally a United fan phone-in... a couple of nights ago, turned it on and it was Lianne Sanderson and some other bloke... both Rags, and again it was like a United fan show... fucking pathetic... it should be an impartial station – hopefully it goes to the wall sometime soon!
Don’t hold your breath…..panders to all the red shirts…

I put sky sports on at 10am this morning and they spent 20/25 min speaking about united then Liverpool. Followed by a quick City recap and anything else that happened yesterday before an ad break 5 min later.

I know United are news due to the constant turmoil but it gives you an idea how they see their audience.
Mainstream media is a platform for the Redhsirts. Every channel and station, bar none, promotes the three redshirts like they’re the three teams of England and everyone else gets coverage like they’re foreign teams (maybe bar Spurs).

And I don’t blame MSM if that’s what they want and they can get away with it. I don’t agree with it, but it’s up to OfCom to combat that and they don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.