United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me laugh how Neville seems to blame the Glazers for all Utd's recent struggles. Let's get things straight the club has been totally mismanaged from top to bottom, but Ten Hag is accountable for the player recruitment and tactics.
I had the misfortune to be with a number of rags at a family do and all i could do was laugh, Ten Bob was getting pelters from them all when another lad piped up saying "I thought it was all the Glazers fault". Seriously within 2 minutes the whole narrative changed, suddenly it was all down to Ten Bob not being backed and being hamstrung by the Glazers.

If anyone fancies an alternative to the caf you can find some wonderful examples of bitter, whining Home Counties rags over on the Pistonheads United Thread, here's just one recent post...

I'm losing interest now - whilst United are a shambles, the doping / cheating of the City regime has annulled the EPL as any kind of true contest now. There will be the odd blip where City drop the ball and someone else sneaks a title, but, on the whole, it's a finished league as a competition.

The cheating is so embedded in their process, it's impossible to chip away at the advantage until the FA take proper action.

Just look at how their academy is run - it's purely there to attract 16 year olds from cheap leagues so they can sell them on to circumvent FFP. It's reported they've made £260m+ from doing this

DickheadsUK more like.

I try not to listen – but sometimes in the car i'll flick it on just to see what they're talking about... couple of times on a Saturday evening i've turned it over and Goldbridge has been on... listened for a minute and it's literally a United fan phone-in... a couple of nights ago, turned it on and it was Lianne Sanderson and some other bloke... both Rags, and again it was like a United fan show... fucking pathetic... it should be an impartial station – hopefully it goes to the wall sometime soon!
Says something when Brazil and parlour are the only ones that talks a bit of sense the rest like you say are just bitter fucking rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.