United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s not forget, they will start the new season with no shirt sponsor.
the dodgy TeamViewer contract got binned when the TeamViewer shareholders got wind that the deal with the rags was more than their entire profits! I am sure I read somewhere of a link between the Glazers and TeamViewer, related party? Anyway they can start the season without a sponsor or maybe do the Millwall “skint” thing, I think it was Millwall!

I always said them lot was the Leeds model that sunk under Risdale but on steroids. This is proving to be the case.

the dodgy TeamViewer contract got binned when the TeamViewer shareholders got wind that the deal with the rags was more than their entire profits!
I am sure I read somewhere of a link between the Glazers and TeamViewer, related party? Anyway they can start the season without a sponsor or maybe do the Millwall “skint” thing, I think it was Millwall!

I always said them lot was the Leeds model that sunk under Risdale but on steroids. This is proving to be the case.
Lets face it, putting a sponsors name on a rag shirt is like trying to hallmark a lump of shit.

the dodgy TeamViewer contract got binned when the TeamViewer shareholders got wind that the deal with the rags was more than their entire profits! I am sure I read somewhere of a link between the Glazers and TeamViewer, related party? Anyway they can start the season without a sponsor or maybe do the Millwall “skint” thing, I think it was Millwall!

Team Viewer and Chevrolet demonstrate the dwindling pulling power of the rags. Both organisations realised they over paid and didn’t get the return on what they would have liked. The sponsorship for Team Viewer was worth a vast amount of what the company was valued at and negligent on their part.

Team Viewer and Chevrolet demonstrate the dwindling pulling power of the rags. Both organisations realised they over paid and didn’t get the return on what they would have liked. The sponsorship for Team Viewer was worth a vast amount of what the company was valued at and negligent on their part.
But surely someone at the rags must have realised it would be incredibly unlikely the contract would run its full term. It looked a shit and desperate deal to me and so it proved.

We have nothing to worry about from the Rags as long as John Murtough is Director of Football and Darren Fletcher is their Technical Director. Neither of them has a single scrap of experience which qualifies them for those jobs. Their recruitment policy and tactical strategy has made them the laughing stock of football for the past decade. We should be building statues of the Glazers at the Etihad.
On Deansgate with 'welcome to Manchester'

But surely someone at the rags must have realised it would be incredibly unlikely the contract would run its full term. It looked a shit and desperate deal to me and so it proved.

A software to monitor employee activity when working from home. They probably thought covid was going on forever, if you look at the rags and sponsorship, why would you want to be associated with failure? There’s pictures of Harry Maguire out there mocking him and he is wearing an Addidas made kit with Team Viewer and Dxc as sponsors, is that what any new sponsors would like to build their brand on?

Still don't get why pundits/bloggers still use the phrase "This is United we are talking about".
As if they are still relevant/successful. The last decade has seen them fighting for scraps.
They don't see themselves like other clubs and fans do. Young fans wonder what the fuss is about.

All the talk about DNA and having academy players on the bench is so hollow to be laughable.
They went through a purple patch because they basically had one guy calling all the shots. He left and so did their success.
The whole structure of the club has changed, and they are now a shell of what they used to be.
Getting new owners won't bring back what they once had. They will just be a new Chelsea/Newcastle.
Money, but no clear path of sustained success.

We ourselves have been very lucky to have our owner and especially Khaldoon. But money isn't what has brought so much success. Getting in the right people and having a plan has.

I hope we never get as entitled as that lot as and when our purple patch eventually ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.