United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, has the tick finally tocked?

;-)
This must be their lowest ebb since the 1974 relegation and yet their fanbase is reaching amazing levels of delusion. No matter how much the media hype up their squad it is sub-standard in virtually every department; the stadium is crumbling and needs a minimum of £500m spending on it; they have debts of almost £1bn and owners who can't pay their debts. To cap it all they have recruited a manager who I am convinced is a bluffer and has no idea what he is doing. His purchases so far (except for Casemiro) have been laughable and he keeps going back to Holland for players. This is an epic time to be a City fan.

This must be their lowest ebb since the 1974 relegation and yet their fanbase is reaching amazing levels of delusion. No matter how much the media hype up their squad it is sub-standard in virtually every department; the stadium is crumbling and needs a minimum of £500m spending on it; they have debts of almost £1bn and owners who can't pay their debts. To cap it all they have recruited a manager who I am convinced is a bluffer and has no idea what he is doing. His purchases so far (except for Casemiro) have been laughable and he keeps going back to Holland for players. This is an epic time to be a City fan.
Ten Bob goes to Holland.
Luke Shaw meanwhile goes to Holland’s.

Just think of those long winter evenings to come, feet up in front of the telly watching the rags in a cup tie at home (of course), pleading for a penalty because they are losing 0-3 to a non-league club that most of us have never heard of. Think about the obscene amount of money the rags have thrown at the club in a desperate attempt to cling on to our coat tails. And snigger loudly when you see their latest megabucks signing being subbed again because he's turned out to be utter shite.

And when you see your raggy workmates the next day be sure to twist the knife in, viciously and ferociously: make the bastards suffer every time you see their horrendous faces wherever you are. Remember the Pisscan's words, remember that banner, and remember two-ton Shaw's recent 'stop it happening again' comment. Think of liver-killer Crerand sneering whenever we were mentioned, and then remember ratboy will be up in the commentators room, watching exactly what we are watching, his expensively assembled pub-team being mauled and torn apart by some part-timers.

Drink it in, you raggy spineless çunts who come on here and pretend you don't care about 'ickle Citeh, drink it in because there's a fucking site more of the same coming your way...

I wish you’d just say how you feel.

We have to keep our foot hard down on their scrawny necks....and keep pressing.

I want to enjoy their misery, pain and suffering for as long as I have a breath in my aging body.

The plastic out of town sky sofa boys, the players, management,program sellers,tea lady .....every single last one of the socially inadequate,brain dead glory seekers !!

We have to keep our foot hard down on their scrawny necks....and keep pressing.

I want to enjoy their misery, pain and suffering for as long as I have a breath in my aging body.

The plastic out of town sky sofa boys, the players, management,program sellers,tea lady .....every single last one of the socially inadequate,brain dead glory seekers !!
Steady now

. His purchases so far (except for Casemiro) have been laughable
I'd strongly dispute that statement.

To start with I don't believe ten Hag even targeted Casemiro, it was more a case of him letting it be known that he's available.. and where better to go when winding down towards retirement than a club that has a reputation for offering huge contracts to past it Galactico mercenaries.
He seems like another Fernandes, a flat track bully, looks OK when playing inferior opposition but struggles and goes missing against decent sides.
And a deal costing well over £100m including the wage package for a 31 year old is surely bad business on any level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.