United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody confirm what Ferguson's role is at the rags?
Heard he is paid £2m a year as an advisor and sits on some secondary board of directors.

See The BBC sent Slyman Stone on a jolly to Madrid to report on Greenwoods debut
Wow.
I'm genuinely gobsmacked at this.
Considering the criticism and condemnation that united justifiably received for their failure to handle this properly and send out a clear message on the whole affair... the BBC now deserve equal criticism and condemnation for doing this.

I'm going to send a complaint asking what justification they've possibly got for doing this.

If the powers that be at the swamp had an ounce of sense, they would sack tent bag and hire De Zerbi immediately.

De Zerbi would need players that can play his possession style football. They simply don’t have those type of players at the swamp, it would cost them another £500 million to get him the players he would want whilst struggling to get rid of the dead wood. Ten Hag wants to play out from the back but can’t, which is why they end up playing the Solksjaer hoof ball.

They don’t have the patience to give a manager time and lose expectation that they should be competing for trophies. A full reset needs to happen on the playing side of things and they need to stop focusing on us as a measuring point for where they should be as they are light years behind us.

That last sentance

In the last decade, a new breed of fandom has emerged. These are the ones who get 250 thousand views when their club loses. Because more people tune in for the ranting than they do for winning games.

I bet that more people watched Mark Goldbridge freaking out about the FA cup final, than actually watched the game highlights or trophy being lifted. This is a sad state of affairs.

If any of these clubs actually started doing well, these so called fan channels would die on their arse, and they know it, so they court the crisis to the point where it becomes a parody, a performance. And when you get paid more money for your club losing, then you've already sold out.

They've had a relatively difficult start to the season, but six points from 15 is a pitiful return (especially when you consider how fortunate they were against Wolves and, to a lesser extent, Forest). They appear to have made little progress under Ten Hag, and few of his signings have really worked out. Real had their pants down getting £70m for Casemiro. I imagine that results will improve as the fixtures get easier (Burnley, Palace, Brentford and Sheffield Utd in the league before they play us), but it's only papering over the cracks. Their problems are so deep-rooted that there is no quick fix. It's glorious to see them in this state.
Casemero was better than Rodri according to the majority of the stupid media last season.

Wow.
I'm genuinely gobsmacked at this.
Considering the criticism and condemnation that united justifiably received for their failure to handle this properly and send out a clear message on the whole affair... the BBC now deserve equal criticism and condemnation for doing this.

I'm going to send a complaint asking what justification they've possibly got for doing this.
Ask why they didn’t report on United inviting Konokpa to Old Trafford or Mendy’s debut for Lorient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.