United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the powers that be at the swamp had an ounce of sense, they would sack tent bag and hire De Zerbi immediately.
It really doesn't matter who come in they are simply fooked. There current manager isn't that bad and once he fooks off from that Circus he will show that but his only fook up was winning a trophy and getting them in the CL because you knew that the deluded masses would make out they where genuinely back :) he would have been better off winning nothing a finishing in the top 8 just to show the realism of the task in hand he didn't and that will be his downfall ............ they are a fooking shambles and the 2/1 On Brighton was stealing money...........not one team that goes there will show any fear and that creates a bigger issue for them .............gone are the days when teams turned up to park the bus hoping to steal a point ...........they simply turn up knowing they can win and had VAR not got involved along with some poor finishing they would be sat rock bottom

The fucking nerve of BBC United @ Mediacity, sending out Sly Stone to report on Greenwood's first match at Getafe.

By Simon Stone

BBC United at Coliseum Alfonso Perez

This headline holding picture on Stone's Twitter page explains everything.

Ferguson. You and BBC Sport will cover everything about United because I agreed to speak to BBC Sport again.

Stone. Yes,Sir Alex.

9DC90105-9FF2-45A5-9D95-C73872C368D0.jpeg

Wow.
I'm genuinely gobsmacked at this.
Considering the criticism and condemnation that united justifiably received for their failure to handle this properly and send out a clear message on the whole affair... the BBC now deserve equal criticism and condemnation for doing this.

I'm going to send a complaint asking what justification they've possibly got for doing this.
This is the response to my escalated complaint about Stone’s USA jolly, as a fan boy, watching his heroes play in half empty stadia.

Like the rest of the BBC, the Sport website and app is committed to providing value to licence fee payers.

During the football pre-season coverage we didn’t only have reporters following Manchester United. We had reporters in the USA with Chelsea, Manchester United, Newcastle, Aston Villa, Arsenal, Brighton and Wrexham.

Simon Stone covered four of these teams, with Alex Howell covering the rest.

Despite not having reporters present with all Premier League teams we still provided extensive updates – numerous each day – on every Premier League team. For example, Simon himself posted updates about Man City’s transfer news and the club’s friendly against Atletico Madrid.
We also published a full match report on City’s win on 23 July against Yokohama F Marinos as stated previously.

We hope to have assured you that we will continue to provide detailed and wide-ranging reporting and analysis of football across the Premier League and indeed across the lower divisions and internationals.

Thank you again for your feedback, which has been shared with the Sport Website team.

In the last decade, a new breed of fandom has emerged. These are the ones who get 250 thousand views when their club loses. Because more people tune in for the ranting than they do for winning games.

I bet that more people watched Mark Goldbridge freaking out about the FA cup final, than actually watched the game highlights or trophy being lifted. This is a sad state of affairs.

If any of these clubs actually started doing well, these so called fan channels would die on their arse, and they know it, so they court the crisis to the point where it becomes a parody, a performance. And when you get paid more money for your club losing, then you've already sold out.
True. @twosips stands to make a killing when we inevitably have a rough season at some point. I've heard he's been working on his ranting at private acting classes so he's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.