United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction for Wednesday night
2975e0d068c9623a34c43b61df1cb7e1.jpg
Take a bow.

That is funny as fuck.

And potentially accurate.

Been a City supporter since 1954, so I have seen all the good and not-so-good for some time, and would never have changed it .

Watching the rag cunts snapping up trophies and giving it the big 'un all the time only helped to reinforce my love and realise what real weak minded and arrogant set of cunts they really are. They will never be able to call themselves genuine supporters, but as " hangers-on and glory-hunters, they are the best in the world ".

They totally deserve what they are experiencing ..............and then some !
Beautifully put Colin.

The thing that separates us from the rag fans is that many of us have gone through a character building process.

There seems to be two types of rag fans that I come across these days. The first set no longer follow football and the second set have a look of bewilderment on their face.

Thought I'd bang on MNF or whatever it's billed as while I washed up tonight....no chuckle????

Q Is he crying in the corner of his bedroom, on the run from irate Salford fans or just a shithouse pussy?

A Probably all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.