United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 93708
View attachment 93709
Have you seen this person ?
Last seen at approximately 4.15pm on Saturday 16th September in the home penalty box.
Known locally as Warwick Martinez he was last seen by Mr Pascal Gross travelling to his right hand side.
Manager Erik Ten Hag is said to be extremely unconcerned about his whereabouts.
If you have any information please telephone 13 13 13 13 13 1

I last saw him in the United penalty area looking into the sky shouting “it’s a plane it’s a plane”

Injured FC

Heaton
AWB - Varane - Shaw - Malacia
Amrabat - Mainoo
Antony - Mount - Sancho
Amad

Is Cathy Bates their new physio?

misery-fb-1-1280x720.jpg

In fairness one is out with sexual assault and domestic violence and one is out with being shit..

If the powers that be at the swamp had an ounce of sense, they would sack tent bag and hire De Zerbi immediately.
United fan at work has spent all day telling me how bad Brighton are and how boring they play. The impression I get from most united fans I know is they want a hardman in midfield, two fast wingers and a tap in merchant up top.

United fan at work has spent all day telling me how bad Brighton are and how boring they play. The impression I get from most united fans I know is they want a hardman in midfield, two fast wingers and a tap in merchant up top.

They only seem to appreciate kick n rush football.. As all they’ve ever known to be successful. They get so irritated when their ex players praise us. Most United fans I know hate Neville more than I do.

They’re turning on Ferdinand also.

De Zerbi would need players that can play his possession style football. They simply don’t have those type of players at the swamp, it would cost them another £500 million to get him the players he would want whilst struggling to get rid of the dead wood. Ten Hag wants to play out from the back but can’t, which is why they end up playing the Solksjaer hoof ball.

They don’t have the patience to give a manager time and lose expectation that they should be competing for trophies. A full reset needs to happen on the playing side of things and they need to stop focusing on us as a measuring point for where they should be as they are light years behind us.
De Zerbi is playing his style with a squad worth half a Wan Bissaka. Every professional footballer should be able to trap a ball and make a 10 yard pass.

It really is sickening what these old school, Shill, Journalists will write to keep an absolutely shite United team and a club falling apart relevant and in the headlines. They have absolutely no shame whatsoever.

Once again the floppy haired c*nt excells himself.

ECD1-F141-C4-C3-4-BB3-9264-B3-B087314-CAE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.