United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a City supporter since 1954, so I have seen all the good and not-so-good for some time, and would never have changed it .

Watching the rag cunts snapping up trophies and giving it the big 'un all the time only helped to reinforce my love and realise what real weak minded and arrogant set of cunts they really are. They will never be able to call themselves genuine supporters, but as " hangers-on and glory-hunters, they are the best in the world ".

They totally deserve what they are experiencing ..............and then some !
Gobby, deluded cnts, all have anger issues, you certainly need to be special to be a rag.

They 'let pep go' apparently

It really is sickening what these old school, Shill, Journalists will write to keep an absolutely shite United team and a club falling apart relevant and in the headlines. They have absolutely no shame whatsoever.

Once again the floppy haired c*nt excells himself.

ECD1-F141-C4-C3-4-BB3-9264-B3-B087314-CAE.jpg
Come on, man, I can't stand Utd or the way the media talks them up, but remembering a tragedy like that, when the club returns there to play, is hardly 'sickening' or shill journalism.

United fan at work has spent all day telling me how bad Brighton are and how boring they play. The impression I get from most united fans I know is they want a hardman in midfield, two fast wingers and a tap in merchant up top.
That’s cos all they know is lump it high and run like fuck it worked for piss head and it still works haha

Honestly think they’re in for a major hiding tomorrow. Shite at the back, toothless up front and that fucking clown in net. I’d settle for 6 nil, a red card and a hissy fit bust up between Penandes and Ming the clueless.

The way how Tommy Toucans has Bayern set up to play fast progressive "vertical" football will suit Eric Ten Excuses and his hoof it up and "inshallah" style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.