United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a premeditated leak in an attempt to give the fans the message - "You think you're angry about the performances, just look how angry we are"
And that's how the lemming, straw clutching fans will interpret it, to save face and remain illogically upbeat... "its great, its a sign of their pride and passion and devotion to the club"

Ha ha, punch-ups in the dressing room - I am loving, loving, loving, loving, loving, loving, every fucking second of their demise. But I don't want it to finish just yet, there is still plenty of catastrophes ahead with Ten Bob at the helm. More ultra-expensive flops for them to spend millions and millions on, more disharmony amongst the mercenaries, more head-in-the-sand bullshit from the media to cover the cracks that are becoming more and more evident with each passing day.

How ironic that they call themselves 'united' when they are anything but.

I hope the drunken despot doesn't suffer senility, or Alzheimer's: I want that uncouth, foul-mouthed, disrespectful bastard to watch the turmoil and chaos he himself designed for the club. I want that nasty piece of work to know that his sly treachery is at the root cause of all that is rotting and decaying at that worthless pit. And as the rust and the oxidation eat away at the stand named after him: I want to see him there, looking on helplessly as the years of neglect finally take their toll and that whole polythene palace comes crashing down.

Know it, you purple-faced ****, know it.

Spot on. No pity, no sympathy, karma is a hard woman and they are getting a taste of her now. Absolutely deserved for the way they bullied, gloated, taunted and mocked us for years thinking it would never end. For me they haven't and can never suffer enough....and that's before we get onto the subject of that fucking banner....

Ha ha, punch-ups in the dressing room - I am loving, loving, loving, loving, loving, loving, every fucking second of their demise. But I don't want it to finish just yet, there is still plenty of catastrophes ahead with Ten Bob at the helm. More ultra-expensive flops for them to spend millions and millions on, more disharmony amongst the mercenaries, more head-in-the-sand bullshit from the media to cover the cracks that are becoming more and more evident with each passing day.

I hope the drunken despot doesn't suffer senility, or Alzheimer's: I want that uncouth, foul-mouthed, disrespectful bastard to watch the turmoil and chaos he himself designed for the club. I want that nasty piece of work to know that his sly treachery is at the root cause of all that is rotting and decaying at that worthless pit. And as the rust and the oxidation eat away at the stand named after him: I want to see him there, looking on helplessly as the years of neglect finally take their toll and that whole polythene palace comes crashing down.

Quality comrade. Up the Blues!

. . . the cracks that are becoming more and more evident with each passing day.
. . .or passing team, such as Brighton
. . . all that is rotting and decaying at that worthless pit.
Hang on, Kent ; it's not completely worthless ; you could demolish it and get a decent wad for the scrap metal, and flog off the land too

Excellent sentiments may the purple faced **** keep his marbles till a ripe old age watching their prolonged and pitiful demise into & hopefully beyond mediocrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.