United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comments like that boil my piss, but the longer they think that way, the longer they'll be a mess.
The Arsenal/rag/Barcelona/Liverpool way stuff is all total bollocks. They are football teams and the more than a club stuff is utter shite. - The only two "ways" that hold water are "the Bayern way" which involves outspending other German teams (which used to be the rag way) and "the Dortmund way" which involves developing top youngsters and selling them, and being grateful for CL qualification.
There was another team with a specific "way", but that seems to have been missing in recent years. (Don't mention Wigan).
The day I ever start talking about the "City Way" is the day that people will have permission to shoot me. It's cringeworthy bollocks.

I'm not sure who you're referring to in the last bit Ged, but as much as I've got time for West Ham fans in general, some of their fans use the term too

there is no united way, there is no liverpool way, there is no city way, arsenal way or any other kind of way, these clubs are special to their own fans and maybe some in the press who rely on appealing to the idiots for a living but in reality they are just another club, none of them are special or floating on a club above the rest of us like some clubs fans would want them to believe.

The united way and the liverpool way was spending way more than everyone else to be succesful as much as they dont want you to believe it until chelsea came along did the same and were roundly criticised for doing exactly the same that those clubs had done for years, if you want to be honest the utd and liverpool way which their idiot fans cling to is using the press drive a narrative that suits them and appeals to their fans , thats their way and it has nothing to do with football.

I'm really looking fw to watching them tonight. I think they'll raise their game, their mercenary players do that when the spotlight is on them.

But ten hag seems to be tactically poor from what I've seen this season, the players have given up, they're fighting amongst themselves, etc. It really could be a hard hitting loss.

4-0 bayern (kane hattrick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.