United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no united way, there is no liverpool way, there is no city way, arsenal way or any other kind of way, these clubs are special to their own fans and maybe some in the press who rely on appealing to the idiots for a living but in reality they are just another club, none of them are special or floating on a club above the rest of us like some clubs fans would want them to believe.

The united way and the liverpool way was spending way more than everyone else to be succesful as much as they dont want you to believe it until chelsea came along did the same and were roundly criticised for doing exactly the same that those clubs had done for years, if you want to be honest the utd and liverpool way which their idiot fans cling to is using the press drive a narrative that suits them and appeals to their fans , thats their way and it has nothing to do with football.
Yeah I agree.
The narrative the media use stating Anfield as such "knowledgeable fans" always pisses me off.
What is knowledgeable about booing players who have left them?
Or booing an opposition player because they have been fouled by a dipper and then they've received a caution for it?
Or singing about rivals player's mum being a fat slag etc etc.
Knowledgeable is a stupid description from the media of their fan base but it gets a thumbs up from the dippers

Erik ten Hag says he's never able to start Manchester United's strongest XI

It must be really great for the moral of that squad to hear the manager say this.

He's not really that great of a manager, is he? Publicly complaining about players, not improving a single player.

Compare this to Pep's way of approaching the same problem:

We are in trouble but I'm not going to say 'oh, we have a lot of injuries'. It is what it is."

On holiday at min.
Daughters mate has come with us.
Season ticket holder at the swamp.
He told me last night its all the glazers fault.

When I asked why cos they've let you spend 1.4 billion since the pisscan stepped back.

Yeah but...

Silence
Enjoy

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has highlighted the inherent difficulty in following Sir Alex Ferguson - Manchester United's most successful ever manager.

He said times had changed since Ferguson retired in 2013, with increased competition meaning United were no longer able to cherry pick the best players from the Premier League and Europe.

He named Erling Haaland, Declan Rice, Moises Caicedo, Jude Bellingham and Harry Kane as players he considered signing.

"We felt we needed players ready for there and then. Brighton are very good at letting players come from abroad and find their feet for a year and a half. At United, you don’t have that luxury and that has cost the club loads of players," said Solskjaer.

"We wanted Jude Bellingham badly — he’s a Man United player, but I respect he chose Dortmund. That was probably sensible.

"I would have signed Kane every day of the week and my understanding was that he wanted to come. But the club didn’t have the budget with the financial constraints from Covid-19, there was no bottomless pit."

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has highlighted the inherent difficulty in following Sir Alex Ferguson - Manchester United's most successful ever manager.

He said times had changed since Ferguson retired in 2013, with increased competition meaning United were no longer able to cherry pick the best players from the Premier League and Europe.

He named Erling Haaland, Declan Rice, Moises Caicedo, Jude Bellingham and Harry Kane as players he considered signing.

"We felt we needed players ready for there and then. Brighton are very good at letting players come from abroad and find their feet for a year and a half. At United, you don’t have that luxury and that has cost the club loads of players," said Solskjaer.

"We wanted Jude Bellingham badly — he’s a Man United player, but I respect he chose Dortmund. That was probably sensible.

"I would have signed Kane every day of the week and my understanding was that he wanted to come. But the club didn’t have the budget with the financial constraints from Covid-19, there was no bottomless pit."
excuse after excuse after excuse

there is no united way, there is no liverpool way, there is no city way, arsenal way or any other kind of way, these clubs are special to their own fans and maybe some in the press who rely on appealing to the idiots for a living but in reality they are just another club, none of them are special or floating on a club above the rest of us like some clubs fans would want them to believe.

The united way and the liverpool way was spending way more than everyone else to be succesful as much as they dont want you to believe it until chelsea came along did the same and were roundly criticised for doing exactly the same that those clubs had done for years, if you want to be honest the utd and liverpool way which their idiot fans cling to is using the press drive a narrative that suits them and appeals to their fans , thats their way and it has nothing to do with football.
And candles

Sancho was bought in 2021, considering the height of covid was 2020-2021, that transfers alone shows the money was there to spend big. Why do these people talk such bollocks? They think people have the memory of a goldfish.

Lack of money has never been a problem. Blowing huge sums of money on wasters like Sancho, Maguire, Antony etc is. Those 3 alone are around a quarter of a billion combined.

Their recruitment is shocking, but complaining about lack of money is a total lie.

He's unbelievable, isn't he?
Truth be told they were never in for, or probably even knew about Brightons signings. 'Ahh, we could have had them because we're Utd'. Their shit show would have put Kane off. At least he's honest about Bellingham. Tbh, I think the old toilet pitch would be too small for his and Fernandez's egos. Can you imagine the arguments over who's taking free kicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.