United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet rags think pisscan was a better manager than Pep lol.

Pep has changed the way 99% of football is played in England. Pisscan changed nothing, hit it long to the fast kid, still play this style today
The only excuse I can think of giving the pisscan is that pitches are better these days.

His football kept the whole of the UK miles behind the rest of the footballing world.

Davies too after giving them a free stadium.
I never tire of pointing this out to thick clueless Rags who don't have a clue about the history of their shit club when they bang on about "The Council House"
Had to quote those two to my utd friends when I was told they had never had a sugar daddy like us, it was soon changed to "now"; also told they were just wounded now, I replied with "gangrene must have set in by now!

The arrogance shown by the comment: "he's a Man United player" is why the club is in such a mess. Remember Rooney "We gave them a football lesson" after a flukey win in the Comms Shield and Fergie's unforgettable: "Not in my lifetime." And the nauseating non-stop: "This is Manchester United we are talking about."
Until they learn some humility they will never get back to the top.
When I hear that phrase these days I think fucking hell just how bad is he?

Had to quote those two to my utd friends when I was told they had never had a sugar daddy like us, it was soon changed to "now"; also told they were just wounded now, I replied with "gangrene must have set in by now!
It's amazing how many Rags are so clueless about the history of their rancid club.
Anyone would think they just latched onto them when they were successful so that they could bask vicariously in something they've contributed fuck all towards whilst giving it the big one to everyone else.

That khoont Goldbridge at it again ffs why has he got it in for the Glazers when he's a fooking parasite like them ??
Doesn't go to games but will happily take money out of a bunch of deluded tools like the Glazers.
He’s playing them along as you say taking money from a bunch of deluded cnuts,it’s all for show he couldn’t give two fucks about the rags or the glazers it’s all about what he can get out of it for himself and why not hahahaha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.