United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet rags think pisscan was a better manager than Pep lol.

Pep has changed the way 99% of football is played in England. Pisscan changed nothing, hit it long to the fast kid, still play this style today

Started off on the wrong footing gitg - " rags think " ??

They slavishly trot out the usual mantra about their wonderful club, injustice of their owners, rag history entitles future success, blah , blah blah.

They need to just fuck off and accept that karma has now arrived at the over-hyped shithouse of a club and everything connected with it.

Just a collection of entitled, stupid and gullible gloryhunters and hangers-on of the very worst kind.

ole gunnar solskjaer open up on the rags final days and his thoughts:

I bet they’ll love that at Old Trafford.

Perfect Ole, now with half a dozen off pitch scandals brewing up is just the time we need to be hearing from the ghost of Christmas past about how wrong everything was 18 months ago.

The gift that keeps on giving, 2nd screenshot I warn you will result in tea over keyboard, It did me anyway. God knows what's in the full article, yet more deluded shite to appease the masses no doubt.
View attachment 93926

View attachment 93927
Fuck me, delusion of the highest order.
Glad you wanted me to move my brew out of the way before reading this.

Most of those plastic, glory-hunting wannabes know almost nothing about the club they tell you they support, because they don't actually support the club itself, just its image.
They will have been spoon-fed rag propaganda from infancy, so they know of no other other way to think. It will be blasphemous for any of them to question the Pisscan's integrity, for example: or Beckscum's real contribution to the sport, or Ten Bob's ability to coach even a pub team. They must not question anything that might be detrimental to the vermin, it is a convoluted North Korea that these bland, doe-eyed morons support, not a football club.

As with anything in the real world, no football club is perfect. Every single club, from the Prem down to the Sunday league, all have their imperfections. But most supporters accept that. There will be elements in our history that would make unpleasant reading, but we don't bury our heads in the sands like the two red shirts do.
Throwing out the survivors of the Munich tragedy is brushed under the carpet. The Pisscan ordering other manager's to call back any loan players at Preston because they sacked his egotistical bully of a son.
The dippers and their murderous followers, the hacking into our accounts to see what we're doing and who we were looking at. All of these things are hidden from the glory-hunters, the plastic fans. These clubs don't want something like the truth to get in the way of the filthy lucre, so it is concealed and the drones from the far east plow on in their collective ignorance. Souvenir shirts, stadium tours, DVD's, posters etc, any and all kinds of exploitation will do the two most detestable clubs in the game's history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.