United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work, a rag told me that they have turned a corner and can now compete with the big boys of Europe again. That their squad is capable of achieving in both the prem and in Europe. Ten Hag has them well motivated and playing well. I tried so hard not to laugh, nodded and said something along the lines of long may it continue.

However, back in the real world, I think Vinnie will have Burnley up for this and may well turn them over.
They've turned more corners than a London cabbie on a driving test.

Anyway why the fuck are are we talking so much about Man Utd in the media? I guess I can understand you guys talking about them as they have the same 1st name as you (even though their spiritual home is Surrey) but I don't think we even view them as rivals or a difficult match any more. Would gladly play United 10x over a trip to Brighton

I’m confused today. How do Utd fans think they were unlucky & should have got at least a draw.

If they thought they played well last night how shit have they been

I’m getting complacent.
Following the well deserved Brighton win I was giggling for the whole of Sunday.
Today I am ambivalent about another Rag defeat.
I really need a reset here and appreciate that every defeat, no matter how expected is indeed a glorious day to be a blue.

Tent Peg is totally out of his depth at the moment. Hopefully it becomes a question of how long it takes for united to reach the depths of which his levels are.

Should ask them if they would be interested again in the (slight) event of them winning again
I think we both know the answer to that one.
A couple of Rags started getting giddy and started the Billy Big Bollocks routine in February after we lost to Spurs and they won the Carabou Cup as they thought they were catching us up and we wouldn't overhaul Arsenal and win the league 3 times in a row.
Not heard a peep from any of them since.
Never forget what a bunch of smug,arrogant entitled tossers they are.
A leopard (or a Rag) never changes it's spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.