United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays Times newspaper reports that a Mongolian footballer is to cycle 7,000 milkes across Asia and Europe - specially to watch United!

I hope he reaches the swamp (he expects to get there by December) and whoever they are playing puts six or seven past them.That might cure him of what he calls his "love" for the rags.

Why would anyone go to that trouble to watch a bunch of stroppy losers? The poor chap is a serious basket case.

MM7. There's something about that number 7 shirt at the Swamp attracting nonce-like creatures.

Mount has a hint of the Ander Herreras about him. I.e a face you wouldn't tire of stamping on. Look forward to us playing them next season, they won't be near us even with new signings. They were a refereeing performance short of being on the end of a double hiding last season, but the less we say about that the better.

So, the logo for TeamViewer is on their shirt for 2 reasons. Firstly to plug a gap / fill a space ( delete as appropriate ) and secondly to make them look a lot less incompetant than they actually are....shirley not.

They’re still being paid by TeamViewer and the deal will end once the Qataris complete their takeover and put Qatar Airways on the front and Visit Qatar on the sleeves.

There is not a cat in hell's chance the Glazers can pay back their huge debts. It makes me laugh when people say United are sustainable because of their huge revenues. They owe at least £700m and need at least £500m for infrastructure improvements. Everything they do is sustained by borrowing money they can't pay back without selling up.
I've said it all along.

They have $900M debt vs a presale value of $2.5BN, they've just shown the market value to be $6BN enabling refinance at lower rates. Glazers are going nowhere, except to load more debt on the club.

Just on the beach on Barbados looking for the car keys my wife had ‘lost’ even though they turned up in her bag half an hour later even though she had checked her bag thoroughly.

Anyway I digress

Whilst I was looking I was clearly in a bad mood and a Canadian rag saw my shirt and shouted “boo city! You should support United instead”

Me “ no cos they are shite”

Him “ we are on our way back man”

Me “shut up you fucking prick”

End of conversation

There is not a cat in hell's chance the Glazers can pay back their huge debts. It makes me laugh when people say United are sustainable because of their huge revenues. They owe at least £700m and need at least £500m for infrastructure improvements. Everything they do is sustained by borrowing money they can't pay back without selling up.
And yet FFP doesn't have the slightest problem with this business model.

Just on the beach on Barbados looking for the car keys my wife had ‘lost’ even though they turned up in her bag half an hour later even though she had checked her bag thoroughly.

Anyway I digress

Whilst I was looking I was clearly in a bad mood and a Canadian rag saw my shirt and shouted “boo city! You should support United instead”

Me “ no cos they are shite”

Him “ we are on our way back man”

Me “shut up you fucking prick”

End of conversation
I like the cut of your jib hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.