United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were very lucky the way things fell.
1st we gor our council house at a bargain price.
Then Thaksin (Frank) Shinawatra invested and bought a virtual new team. Sluralix got sleepless nights. We got Sven. Frank had his assets frozen by Thailand. (How is he doing these days btw?) Frank said it's ok, I know some people who might help. They did. Abu Dhabi doooo! (A.D. had been serioualy considering buying the blue dippers till Frank had to sell!)
I mean the luck we had. Unbelieeevable!!
PREQUEL ALERT:
The way we got there though you could say was the luck we got was deserved.
Swales destroyed the club. I can’t and never will get past my hatred (yep hatred) of him.
Franny? What if he’d not appointed Alan fucking Ball and actually given the job to an up and coming manager ( don’t know or can’t remember who was about at the time) we might actually have become a comfortable mid table team.

Wardle/Makin/ Bernstein steadied the ship and sold a going concern ( granted the annus horribilis that was Pearce) and sold in good faith to Frank.

Lets be honest that fucking banner would now be at 48 years.

You’re spot on how it all fell.

We always said Keep the Faith, let’s keep on keeping it.

WTFAmu?

CTID.
As you were my lovely fellow Blues

Mason Mount signed after he had seen Hags "plans"
I'm getting fucking fed up with the bullshit-washing going on at that wreck of a club.
It's beyond tedious now. Same shite every year. Shirley even thick utd fans will wise-up soon.
I think he wanted to get out off London because off this woman constantly harassing him and Chilwell and Gilmour. He sees it as a new start and he probably might play more better under Ten Hag but he's level is probably more Mid Table to pushing for Europe sort off level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.