United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on the beach on Barbados looking for the car keys my wife had ‘lost’ even though they turned up in her bag half an hour later even though she had checked her bag thoroughly.

Anyway I digress

Whilst I was looking I was clearly in a bad mood and a Canadian rag saw my shirt and shouted “boo city! You should support United instead”

Me “ no cos they are shite”

Him “ we are on our way back man”

Me “shut up you fucking prick”

End of conversation
Tell the prick to support the Maple leaves , fucking plastic rag and to stop ruining your holiday with his shite

Mason Mount signed after he had seen Hags "plans"
I'm getting fucking fed up with the bullshit-washing going on at that wreck of a club.
It's beyond tedious now. Same shite every year. Shirley even thick utd fans will wise-up soon.

Bottom line Mount signed the scum because Chelsea would not offer him 250k a week! We know the Scum a Mugs look at the wages Sancho the flop is on 350k a week!

Bottom line Mount signed the scum because Chelsea would not offer him 250k a week! We know the Scum a Mugs look at the wages Sancho the flop is on 350k a week!
"Money grabbing mercenary-washing brought to you by the Manchester Red sox. Now here's a word from our noodle partners"

The rags are to busy paying the interest on the debt to be able to invest in the squad let alone the infrastructure etc
Personally I think the glazers slapped a 6billion price tag on it thinking nobody’s gonna bid that.
It’s been going on that long they are probably thinking they can now get 8 billion
They keep moving the goalposts so as not to sell.

If the glazers don’t sell that club is absolutely fucked because either the glazers put more debt on the club to rebuild and buy players or they stay a struggling team living in the past and shopping at aldi.

Just for interest how long did our takeover take?
We were very lucky the way things fell.
1st we gor our council house at a bargain price.
Then Thaksin (Frank) Shinawatra invested and bought a virtual new team. Sluralix got sleepless nights. We got Sven. Frank had his assets frozen by Thailand. (How is he doing these days btw?) Frank said it's ok, I know some people who might help. They did. Abu Dhabi doooo! (A.D. had been serioualy considering buying the blue dippers till Frank had to sell!)
I mean the luck we had. Unbelieeevable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.