United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that be the hoof plan ??
Just as what we see with today's iteration of City under Pep which can be traced back through Barcelona, the Dutch 'school', Cruyff, Michels, Buckingham, our own Jack Reynolds and the rest over the past century..

..so can The Red Filth's preferred system, as championed by Ferguson et al for decades, be traced back to what the renowned footballing scholar and tactician John 'Budgie' Burridge described as his team's tactics when playing custodian for the Wolves:

'Tactics? Our tactics? Oh, we play the 'W' plan.. if the ball comes in our area, we 'Welly' it upfield..'

Mason Mount signed after he had seen Hags "plans"
I'm getting fucking fed up with the bullshit-washing going on at that wreck of a club.
It's beyond tedious now. Same shite every year. Shirley even thick utd fans will wise-up soon.
I presume you haven't seen Ten Hags plan ? He sat down with Mount and explained it to him....
'My plan is to put 350k in your bank account every week, all I ask is you run about a bit and say I'm a great manager after the match'

Todays Times newspaper reports that a Mongolian footballer is to cycle 7,000 milkes across Asia and Europe - specially to watch United!

I hope he reaches the swamp (he expects to get there by December) and whoever they are playing puts six or seven past them.That might cure him of what he calls his "love" for the rags.

Why would anyone go to that trouble to watch a bunch of stroppy losers? The poor chap is a serious basket case.
We had some Mata stuff about art the previous day...it's almost like someone is drip feeding raggy stuff to keep them relevant.

As I type chuckle is on about his wonderful building plans....

Mason Mount signed after he had seen Hags "plans"
I'm getting fucking fed up with the bullshit-washing going on at that wreck of a club.
It's beyond tedious now. Same shite every year. Shirley even thick utd fans will wise-up soon.
Forget FFP because they will eventually get to the point of significantly affecting their overall value.
They can manipulate FFP as much as they like but normal accountancy is still fundamental.

Unlike Barca and RM etc where Gov can help, United have isolated themselves via the special rules that FFP serves.

Lovely stuff.

F0VmKR_WYAATXzg

Lovely stuff.

F0VmKR_WYAATXzg
To be fair, The Red Filth's transfer policy/system has improved upon the days when Woodward was sourcing new signings via the (eventually discovered to be) dubious Islington emporium 'I Saw You Coming (prop. H Enfield, Esq.)'.

A complete, fresh change of direction under Ten Hag's direction has seen them now make a new start, successfully employing the services of celebrated experts in the field, 'Modern Wank of Islington (prop. H Enfield, Esq.)'.

As The Who put it, 'meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss'..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.