United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen clarence in his mums back bedroom wearing a sky blue shirts YCMIU

there huge divides in what rag fans want ..... no there's not they want the 90's back or they'll take their ball home
mardarses the lot of them
????? You on about Andy Mitten

Yes, I dont think people realise just what little disregard America and Americans have for the UK in general.

As a country we're a complete irrelevance to them and they'll quite happily shaft us, take advantage of us and take what they can from us just as much as they would from some "third world" country in Africa, Asia or South America.
The NHS says hi!

Exactly.

The rag media are just constantly telling the rag fan base what they want to hear in order to milk them for income generated by views, clicks and subs.

People on here have been claiming the media have recently "turned" on united with all the negative stories coming out, but that's wrong they've not, the media are just attacking the Glazers not the club, as ever the media are just echoing what the fans are saying and want to hear.
The red media will probably get the zebra kecks brigade to protest/disrupt/riot before the derby....... then blame City fans for it

If they wish to boycott the derby and not turn up am happy with that

If they wish to stage a pitch invasion and get the derby abandoned and a points deduction I am happy with that

either way they will still be cunts

it’s nothing to do with the leaky roof, it’s all to do with Manchester City … they still try to peddle the lie they hate Liverpool more and we’re just an annoyance.

Match day at the Mould Toilet and the constant songs about the treble winners tells me different, thing is that hey can lie to their mates, but not to themselves ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.