United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving response or the orginal anti glazer mard arses in Moston, Wanted a full sale and glazers out but are over the moon they have not not sold the rags to Jasmin.

talk about delusion and fuckwittery
Its all about saving face and putting on a front because they lack self awareness and humility.

They'll say anything to try and delude themselves that they're not really the butt of jokes, failures and serial losers that everyone else can see they are.

I know CFC have a small shareholder. But what is the point of being a 25% shareholder ?
What can this Ratcliffe bloke do with his 25% share ?
Not being a financial brain myself I dont understand how it works. If Ratcliffe puts money in surely he just makes the Glazer's more money ? Or is Ratcliffe going to take 25% of the money the Glazer's take out ?

No footy this weekend and the sports secion in the Torygraph yesterday was stuffed, rightly, with wall to wall rugby coverage. But they did manage to crowbar in the mandatory Rag article. Apparently they are in the midst of the worst injury crisis the game has ever known. Sixteen of the first team are on crutches and the rest on traction. Can they fulfil their fixtures? I just wonder if the Rags ceased to exist and were never resurrected would we still be getting twenty column inches of unbridled puffery?
Asthma inhalers that’s what they need. Works wonders I believe.

I know CFC have a small shareholder. But what is the point of being a 25% shareholder ?
Not being a financial brain myself I dont understand how it works. If Ratcliffe puts money in surely he just makes the Glazer's more money ? Or is Ratcliffe going to take 25% of the money the Glazer's take out ?
Same here I don't quite understand how this benefits utd. It seems to be just allowing someone else to piggy back on the profits that utd bring.

The one thing that might be an improvement for them is that Radcliffe seems to have taken over control of football affairs for utd, he can't do a worse job than them and he has experience.

End of the day though it's another investor who will demand a profit.

If they wish to boycott the derby and not turn up am happy with that

If they wish to stage a pitch invasion and get the derby abandoned and a points deduction I am happy with that

either way they will still be cunts
There’s a few they haven’t turned up at. Oh sorry you meant the fans not the team

Glazers can use him the manipulate the paying customer in to thinking they will sell up!

Ratcliffe will probably do an interview where he sets out plans he wants for the club! As in players they going to buy, stadium to get a face lift..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.