United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is they put everything on the Sheikh cross eyed Qatari taking over , but it’s not happening , I don’t get how they do bought it would change anything anyway, as they spend more Han anyone on players etc , having a state of the art stadium doesn’t score goals for you.

Hahahahaha rag friend still pushing that they are the biggest club as people can’t stop talking about them ..
He's got a fair point. Drove to work this morning and had Talkshite on. Some jouirnalist type programme. You should have heard the bollocks. The Man Utd way.....wingers, goals, attack, attack, attack, Fergie time - I kid you not it's exactly what he said. Sir Matt Busby, Sir Alex Ferguson......no mention of the 50 years before Busby or the 30+ years between those two. Just peddling the usual shite.

First time I've had it on for ages but it sounds like Sky want the Glazers out and are pinning hopes on Ratcliffe taking control. Kaveh bloke looks like he needs some therapy. Have I tuned into MUTV by mistake? Funny for a while but time to switch off again. Knew there was a reason I don't watch this shite.

Fantastic news coming out of united. The glazers are the siths of club ownership. Devious greedy bastards. Long May the empire reign!

Ineos dirty oil money is on its way to the Trafford buccaneers. Still trying to copy city and fucking up spectacularly.

1. Pound shop pep
2. Keeper who makes bravo look competent
3. Play the city way.
4. Dirty oil money.
5. Tried to bag a sheikh.

On and on they go. At last this new person is a Sir!!! Plenty for sly sports to chew over and declare it a white European win for the moral crusaders.

Just when the world is about to implode, along comes the basket case club to cheer us all up.

Thanks rags -:)

Thing is they put everything on the Sheikh cross eyed Qatari taking over , but it’s not happening , I don’t get how they do bought it would change anything anyway, as they spend more Han anyone on players etc , having a state of the art stadium doesn’t score goals for you.
Yeah but having the infrastructure does. Good training ground, academy, ethos, vision.

Fantastic news coming out of united. The glazers are the siths of club ownership. Devious greedy bastards. Long May the empire reign!

Ineos dirty oil money is on its way to the Trafford buccaneers. Still trying to copy city and fucking up spectacularly.

1. Pound shop pep
2. Keeper who makes bravo look competent
3. Play the city way.
4. Dirty oil money.
5. Tried to bag a sheikh.

On and on they go. At last this new person is a Sir!!! Plenty for sly sports to chew over and declare it a white European win for the moral crusaders.

Just when the world is about to implode, along comes the basket case club to cheer us all up.

Thanks rags -:)
To bag o' shite..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.