United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha they don't even play and I get to piss myself at them on a Saturday evening
Unlike one day in 1997 they were not even playing and all the teams around them didn't even win. This got a mention on Sky Sports News and decided to end the coverage instead of end credits, with footage of the Govan Piss Can's smirky face accompanied with the usual theme tune.

Today, they are not even playing and we get to laugh for a change!.

Glaziers forever, takeover never!.

Last edited:
How desperately cringe to see Kaveh meltdown because his team didn’t get bought by Qatar.
Is this there same Kaveh Fuckwit who claimed The Rags were getting an £80 million player for £40 million?
He shouldn't be surprised then if Sheikh Jizzzmag was going to pay £6 billion for a £3 billion club.

So Neville's "Non negotiable" include:

1. A new sporting project
2. A new or redeveloped Old Trafford
3. A New training ground
4. Full redevelopment of the surrounding land to create a Manchester United World and amazing fan experience
5. Pay off the debt and stop taking dividends until the above is done.

Effectively saying "So, we'll have your billions to buy the club thanks and then you can spend many more billions on new players, new stadium, a new training ground, a new 'world' around the stadium ... oh and you can pay off our almost £1 billion worth of debt too whilst your at it and you can forget about any dividends until ALL of this is done, which will be at least 10 years. Now, do we have a deal?"

The guy is a business deal genius!
Maybe a bit of quiet reflection around the fact that his own club are losing £91k per week would quieten him down!

They're such a fucking mess.

I don't talk football in my local and never watch any games in there but they all know my views.....it's now down to our winning doesn't count as we have no youth players in our side.

Pour me another pint, I've just spilled this one pissing myself.

Is this there same Kaveh Fuckwit who claimed The Rags were getting an £80 million player for £40 million?
He shouldn't be surprised then if Sheikh Jizzzmag was going to pay £6 billion for a £3 billion club.
The way the Rags are run these days is that they pay £80m for a player who probably isn't worth 40p.

Rags are not bothered one fuckin' way or the other who owns the club, who manages the club and who plays for the club as long as they are winning. They have as good a chance of winning by perming any of those three as they have of chopping an inch off each corner flag and making out that this is tactical genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.