United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think next week they will set a deadline for the new deadline , that seems to be how it’s working!
I think everyone outside of that bubble of rancid puss they call a club knew it was all smoke and mirrors from the start. Glazers selling up? Don't take the piss. Why would they? A licence to print money and the single biggest collection of gullible, easily-led, naîve morons to keep buying the club shop tat?

The Glazers are profiteers, eagle-eyed fraudsters who got lucky because the pisscan fell out with some people over a racehorse. They've spent money since their takeover, and some. But they've also had gargantuan returns - a run of profits that continues to this day. It would be nonsensical for the Glazers to sell up because is there is so much more money to taken from the club. That well won't dry up all the while pgmol are helping the rags out, not a chance.

I think everyone outside of that bubble of rancid puss they call a club knew it was all smoke and mirrors from the start. Glazers selling up? Don't take the piss. Why would they? A licence to print money and the single biggest collection of gullible, easily-led, naîve morons to keep buying the club shop tat?

The Glazers are profiteers, eagle-eyed fraudsters who got lucky because the pisscan fell out with some people over a racehorse. They've spent money since their takeover, and some. But they've also had gargantuan returns - a run of profits that continues to this day. It would be nonsensical for the Glazers to sell up because is there is so much more money to taken from the club. That well won't dry up all the while pgmol are helping the rags out, not a chance.
Its the ego of the utd fans and ex united players like neville that has them believing that yank businessman care about their feelings

Not built to retain and recycle possession. Rashford will score a lot of goals again and United overall goal tally will be poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.