United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are struggling to find someone to pay 70-80 million for Bernardo Silva, who is arguably one of the best players in the world, and certainly a walk-in to any team I can think of.

So who is coming forward with big bucks to buy the Rags' collection of dross?
Hanging on for Bruce or even Ince to get a gig somewhere.

We are struggling to find someone to pay 70-80 million for Bernardo Silva, who is arguably one of the best players in the world, and certainly a walk-in to any team I can think of.

So who is coming forward with big bucks to buy the Rags' collection of dross?
There are always gaps in the market that can be creatively exploited

May 22 presented such an opportunity

Last week, a fire spread through Easter Island and caused permanent damage to the area's iconic statues, called moai. The blaze spread through some 250 acres of the Unesco World Heritage site, and photos shared by officials on Facebook show several of the stone statues charred or collapsed.

I wish another club would challenge these fuckers for Onana, offer Inter more cash so they end up with Henderson as their only first team keeper. How come nobody ever tries to gazump these cunts for players?

So, my 8 year old son was telling me about his day at school.

He had R.E. for an hour, and they learnt all about Marcus Rashford.

Just let that sink in for a moment...

R.E.

Marcus Rashford.
Shouldn't he come under Economics and tax-dodging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.