United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues, I need assistance. My eleven year old daughter has been selected for the second year in a row to go to Spain this summer and play in the Donosti Cup tournament.

This is a team outside of her usual club team. Tonight she wore her new City Third shirt with Haaland on the back. The other girls and coaches complimented her on it. However, one coach who is a rag said it's a good shirt but "Man City ( I personally hate "Man City") are cheats and they have been fined millions because of their cheating."

I tried to explain to her he is full of shit but, I admit I can be a bit hot headed/ham fisted. When I heard this coach was giving my eleven year old shit for her shirt it bothered me.

Can anyone help me explain in a way to an eleven year old that he is wrong and full of shit so she can put him in his place? Please?
He’s a twat, I take it they have an end of season presentation of some sort ?
If they do, send an anonymous parcel with a ‘teddy bear’ in, with a note attached to it, saying “show me where the coach touched you”, that’ll pipe the fucker down.

Blues, I need assistance. My eleven year old daughter has been selected for the second year in a row to go to Spain this summer and play in the Donosti Cup tournament.

This is a team outside of her usual club team. Tonight she wore her new City Third shirt with Haaland on the back. The other girls and coaches complimented her on it. However, one coach who is a rag said it's a good shirt but "Man City ( I personally hate "Man City") are cheats and they have been fined millions because of their cheating."

I tried to explain to her he is full of shit but, I admit I can be a bit hot headed/ham fisted. When I heard this coach was giving my eleven year old shit for her shirt it bothered me.

Can anyone help me explain in a way to an eleven year old that he is wrong and full of shit so she can put him in his place? Please?
Well, weren't we only "fined millions" because we refused to involve ourselves in a trumped-up process where we'd been called cheats by biased idiots who knew nothing about what was actually happening within our club? ;)

So, there's your starting point mate :)

Tell her to forget about him and to just ignore the prick, only saying "My dad says I'm not allowed to talk to idiots who know nothing about it" whenever he brings it up again.

Oh, and tell her she should be proud to wear the shirt (which she should do at EVERY opportunity)

They were all opening their arse cheeks to oil money this time last week, fuckin hypocrites. Only to get kicked in the bollocks by the fake, cross eyed sheikh . They even had their excuses ready "we don't need all his cash, we generate our own money". The same people that come out with this crap would have been furiously masturbating in their transfer forum come January. I know for a fact not one wanted Steptoe and his tub of red paint(another tax dodger btw), but all of a sudden he's the second coming of Jesus Christ! The mental gymnastics has been fuckin hilarious!

As others have said it's a form of bullying. When doing my level 1 and discussing the child protection piece, the fa bloke said that getting you kids to support your team could be seen as bullying.

I would but a complaint in to the organisation and also ask to the coaches paperwork.

It is clearly bullying a 11 year old and the coach should know better
I hadn't thought about it that way before but you are right.

If she has made a "select" team to travel abroad she is obviously talented.
Buy her a Bruno tee-shirt to wear over her Haaland jersey. If they scrimmage at training whenever someone comes within a foot of her have her fall down, roll around on the ground and hold her head. After the third time or so the coaches will become frustrated with her behavior. At that point, have her take the Bruno shirt off and ask the rag coach to hold it, revealing her Haaland jersey and go forward dominating the practice session.
I'm reasonably certain the cretin will get the proper message.
BTW, congratulations to her, I'm sure she has made you quite proud of her accomplishments
I like the idea however she started playing GK two years ago. I asked her why would you want to do that?

Her answer was, "Someone has to do it." Fair enough.

I like the idea however she started playing GK two years ago. I asked her why would you want to do that?

Her answer was, "Someone has to do it." Fair enough.
Very pragmatic for an 11 year old. If she's not playing in the WSL in 10 years, I hope she buys the business that the coach works for and has him dress in his Rooney jersey while he scrubs the loo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.