United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question here; is "The World's Greatest Club"™ REALLY that far advanced from where they were under "The Chosen One", when they aspired to be like us? That's 10 years ago.

No rags at work so watching a few on YouTube lololol.

One point that keeps coming up for the penalty. Rags it's not a penalty because Rodri isnt getting to the ball. I didnt know the player had to be getting the ball for a penalty. I thought a foul regardless of were the ball is still a foul, hence off the ball
Only heard those comments for the first time yesterday…….foul is foul, maybe not?

For some strange reason I'm getting a lot of ex untied stuff showing up on facebook market place..
MUFC tea cup with built in biscuit holder is a good one but this takes the biscuit, no pun intended

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a manchester united music box. A must for all family get togethers...

View attachment 96957

And it's yours for a tenner
Thought it was a portable commode at first. Could still be used as one I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.