United Thread - 2023/24

“Old Trafford is falling down”
It really is. I looked up at one point yesterday and the roof looked like the lean to car port my grandad knocked up himself with bits of plastic sheeting that fred from the legion was throwing out and bits of his old derelict shed.
The surrounding area is a fuckin dump. Where as we are getting a state of the art stand with world class facilities, top brand eateries and bars linking to a modern arena…. Theyve for lou macaris chippy and a load of shitty ‘bills burgers’ caravans.
We can all hark back to maine road etc but football has changed too much and where as spurs, us, arse, everton etc (even brentford brighton etc) have top shelf stadium, united (and liverpool) …. Dont

“Ten Haag is a fuckin clown”
A man way way out of his depth. Him keep saying “the team is improving” is fooling no one. A team with no distinguishable way of playing with jonny fuckin evans as centre half.
I met reds before n after the game last night and the only reason they arent calling for his head is because they dont who the alternative is

“Glazers staying ten more years”
Well course they are. They can pretend all they wish that they are prepared to sell but its clear they wont, whilst they cream millions each year. Why would they?

“Man city are on the beers”
What a fuckin time to be a blue. My first guinness when i got back to the pub post game was simply delicious

Ten Haag will hold on for dear life, he knows he'll never get the chance at a big club again after his failure at Utd

It’s got very bitter and toxic on the CAF.

This your first time back on earth for a while. Big shock oil money has ruined a once competitive derby.

I'd say for 90% of fans, United vs Liverpool is the derby they care about. Nobody cares about City, United would rather see City lifting empty trophies than Liverpool, and vice versa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.