United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree absolutely on this, his distribution is a massive upgrade on De Gea. Ten Hag wants to play out from the back but came a cropper early in the season due to not having the personnel to do it. This guy will help them, large amount of their budgets gone now though to improve other areas.
Doesn’t matter who the keeper is, their defence does not have the skill set to play out from the back..

I dont know mush about him but given how desperate the rags seem for a new keeper i am surprised they haven't been absolutley rinsed for him. I get the feeling that maybe his distribution will be better but his shot stopping maybe not so good.

I dont know mush about him but given how desperate the rags seem for a new keeper i am surprised they haven't been absolutley rinsed for him. I get the feeling that maybe his distribution will be better but his shot stopping maybe not so good.
Their very own Bravo....?

When is this week's deadline ?
If I am following this correctly then this week’s deadline is the day after the last deadline the day before. After that then it’s quite possible that the next deadline could possibly be extended until a further deadline can be agreed upon.

This is what my BIFFO mate told me last night. Mind you we had been on the piss all day so I might have forgotten at least 3 of the looming deadlines.

We got a bit daft after that and he bit my arm after I had given him a Chinese burn, which in turn led to the other members of our merry bunch arguing if still calling it a Chinese burn could be considered racist?

Possibly could have missed another deadline during the heated debate.

If I am following this correctly then this week’s deadline is the day after the last deadline the day before. After that then it’s quite possible that the next deadline could possibly be extended until a further deadline can be agreed upon.

This is what my BIFFO mate told me last night. Mind you we had been on the piss all day so I might have forgotten at least 3 of the looming deadlines.

We got a bit daft after that and he bit my arm after I had given him a Chinese burn, which in turn led to the other members of our merry bunch arguing if still calling it a Chinese burn could be considered racist?

Double like.

Say that again ……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.